Sanjoy Sengupta, GMPSA, BPSA, EFIAP, LRPS, GPU CR4, cMoL**, SSS/B, Hon. PESGSPC, GMUPHK, MIUP, MFMPA, Hon.FSWAN, Hon.WPAI, Hon.WPG, Hon.CPE, FICS, EUSPA, GPU HERMES, RISF10, MERIT-ER-ISF, SEPSS, FPSI, FFIP
Images are displayed in various photo exhibitions in UK, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Nagpur, India and also in Kolkata, India by various photography organizations and clubs.
Images are shared by Nikon Middle East and Africa, and various photographic associations in Social Media.
Continuously participating in worldwide photographic competitions (Salons) since 2015 April, for Professional and Amateurs under the patronage of Federation De Photographic Art, Brussels (FIAP), Photographic Society of America, USA (PSA), Image Sans Frontiere, France (ISF), Image Colleague Society, USA (ICS), Global Photographic Union, Italy (GPU), International Union of Photographers (IUP), Master of Light (Canada) etc.
Currently having 5500+ acceptances from 85 different countries organizing Salons under FIAP, PSA, GPU, ICS, IAAP, ISF, MOL patronages, with more than 1500 different Titles and 300+ awards. Awarded pictures are displayed in organizing countries in their photo exhibitions.
Participated in various worldwide photo competitions for amateurs and professionals, some of the achievements are listed below.
- Silver Medal in Architecture category from px3 France, 2016
- Salon Diploma for ‘Camel race’ by Life Press Photo, 2016
- Honorary mentions for ‘Weaver of Vigan’, ‘Road to Eternity’, ‘Teamwork’ and ‘Camel Race’ in Moscow International Foto Awards, 2016
- Honorary Mention for ‘Camel Race’ in ‘ISA Mostra’, a Photo competition conducted by The Nagpur photo Club, India and judged by Padamsree Sri Raghu Rai, 2016
- Honorary Mention for ‘Teamwork” in a photo competition, organized by Udaan School of photography and World photographers club, 2016 for best candid moments.
- Certificate of Merit for ‘Camel Race’ in SAAP National photo contest, organised by State Photojournalists Association of Andhra Pradesh, India (SPAAP) in Oct, 2016.
- Honorable Mention for ‘The Façade’ under category – Architecture, Buildings in ‘Neutral Density Photography awards, Nov, 2016
- Honorary mentions for ‘Camel Race’ and ‘The Façade’ at Tokyo International Foto Awards, 2016
- Honorable Mention for ‘The Grand Mosque’ at Monochrome Awards 2016, International Black and White photography contest
- Sri P. Seshubabu memorial best sports award with cash prize opf INR 3000/- for ‘Kick Boxing’ at 2nd National Photo Salon, organized by State Photojournalists Association of Andhra Pradesh, India (SPAAP) in Oct, 2017.
- Two Honorable Mentions in Travel/people and in Architecture category in ‘Neutral Density Photography awards, Nov, 2017
- FIAP Best Author at Konya Culture and Tourism Directorate, 11th International Photography Competition, Turkey, Nov, 2017.
- 3rd prize in portrait category in BFPA international Photo contest, Bangladesh, Dec, 2017
- 3rd Prize in Sports and two Honorable mentions in Chromatic International Photo awards 2017.
- Finalist in the Seventh edition of HIPA ‘The Moment’, 2017 in general category.
- 1st Prize in travel section of competition arranged by Andhra Pradesh photo journalism association, Hyderabad, india in 2018.
- 3rd prize in china travel category from China National tourist office in New Delhi in 2019.
- 3rd cash Prize of 2600 USD in Zubair photography competition on theme “Architecture of Oman” organized by Zubair Corporation, Oman in May 2019
1. “The Winners takes it all”, an article on traditional Bullfighting in Oman was published in ‘Lens Culture’ Magazine, 27th issue, Dec, 2016
(https://issuu.com/israeliartmarket/docs/lens_magazine_issue_27_lowrz, page 40)
2. “The world thru my lenses”, my travel story published in ‘Lens Culture’ magazine, issue 24, Sept 2016 (https://issuu.com/israeliartmarket/docs/lensmagazine24low, page 82)
3. The world thru my lenses, a travel story published by World Photographers club.
1. 2015, Oct – Awarded distinction Artist-FIP (AFIP) by Federation of Indian Photography, FIP
2. 2015, Dec– Awarded distinction Artist-PSI (APSI) in Travel Category from Photographic Society of India, PSI
3. 2016, Feb – Awarded distinction Crown 2 from Global Photographic Union, GPU, Italy
4. 2016, Mar– Awarded Distinction Aphrodite for portfolio works by Global Photographic Union, GPU, Italy
5. 2016, April – Awarded distinction Reconnaissance-ISF4 (RISF4) by Image Sans Frontier, ISF, France
6. 2016, May – Awarded distinction PPSA by Photographic Society of America, PSA
7. 2016, May – Awarded distinction Artist –ICS (AICS) by The Image Colleague Society, ICS, USA
8. 2016, May – Awarded distinction Fellow of UPHK (FUPHK) and Associate of UPHK (AUPHK) by United Photographers Hong Kong
9. 2016, June- Awarded distinction Merite for portfolio works by Image Sans Frontier, ISF, France
10. 2016, June – Awarded distinction Excellence-FMPA (EFMPA) by Federation Multicultural Photographic Art, FMPA, USA
11. 2016, June - Awarded distinction Artist-USPA (AUSPA) by United States Photographic Alliance, USPA
12. 2016, Aug – Awarded Honorary Fellow Swan (HON. FSWAN) by Swan Photo Club International, USA
13. 2016, Sept – Awarded Honorary Membership to Pascal English School and Greek School Photographic Club (Hon. PESGSPC)
14. 2016, Oct – Awarded Bronze exhibitor (BEPSS) of The Photographic Society of Singapore.
15. 2016, Nov - Awarded distinction EPSA by Photographic Society of America, PSA
16. 2017, Jan - Awarded distinction Fellowship-FIP (FFIP) by Federation of Indian Photography, FIP
17. 2017, Jan – Awarded Artist FIAP (AFIAP) by Federation international de Photographic Art, France
18. 2017, Feb – Awarded distinction Crown 3 from Global Photographic Union, GPU, Italy
19. 2017, March - Awarded distinction Reconnaissance-ISF6 (RISF6) by Image Sans Frontier, ISF, France
20. 2017, March- Awarded distinction 'Renowned Exhibitor-Merite (ER-ISF) by Image Sans Frontier, ISF, France
21. 2017 Apr – Awarded distinction ‘Honorable IUP’ (HIUP) and ‘Elite IUP’ (EIUP) by International Union of Photographers (IUP), China
22. 2017 Apr – Awarded distinction cMoL by Master of Light (MOL), Canada.
23. 2017, June - Awarded distinction BPSA by Photographic Society of America, PSA
24. 2017 July – Awarded distinction Licentiate of RPS (LRPS) from Royal Photographic Society (RPS), UK
25. 2017 Oct - Awarded distinction MPSA by Photographic Society of America, PSA
26. 2018 Jan - Awarded distinction Fellowship - PSI (FPSI) in Travel Category from Photographic Society of India, PSI
27. 2018, April– Awarded Distinction Hermes for portfolio works by Global Photographic Union, GPU, Italy
28. 2018, May – Awarded distinction Fellow –ICS (FICS) by The Image Colleague Society, ICS, USA
29. 2018, June - Awarded distinction Excellence-USPA (EUSPA) by United States Photographic Alliance, USPA
30. 2018, June – Awarded distinction Master - FMPA (MFMPA) by Federation Multicultural Photographic Art, FMPA, USA
31. 2018 June – Awarded distinction ‘Master IUP’ (MIUP) by International Union of Photographers (IUP), China
32. 2018, June - Awarded distinction Reconnaissance-ISF10 (RISF10) by Image Sans Frontier, ISF, France
33. 2018, July – Awarded distinction Master of UPHK (MUPHK) and Grand Master of UPHK (GMUPHK) by United Photographers Hong Kong
34. 2018 Sept - Awarded Grand Progress Award by Pascal English School and Greek School Photographic Club (GPA.PESGSPC)
35. 2018 Dec - Awarded distinction Crown 4 from Global Photographic Union, GPU, Italy
36. 2018 Dec - Awarded Excellence FIAP (EFIAP) by Federation international de Photographic Art, France
37. 2019 Jan – Awarded SSS-Blue (SSS/B) by Sille Sanat Sarayi , Turkey
38. 2019 Jan – Awarded distinction GMPSA by Photographic Society of America, PSA
39. 2019, Mar – Awarded Silver exhibitor (SEPSS) of The Photographic Society of Singapore.
40. 2019, Mar – Awarded Hon. WPG from World of Photography Group, Saudi Arabia.
41. 2019, Aug – Awarded Hon. WPAI from Wildlife Photography Association of India, India.
42. 2019, Oct – Awarded Hon. CPE from Campina Photographic Exhibition Society, Romania.
43. 2017 Apr – Awarded distinction cMoL** by Master of Light (MOL), Canada.
1. Member of Photographic Society of America (PSA), USA, since 2015
2. Member of Image Sans Frontier (ISF) , France since 2015
3. Member of Royal Photographic Society, London (RPS), UK since 2016
4. Life member of Photographic Society of Oman (PSO), Oman
5. Life member of Photographic Society of India (PSI), India
6. Life member of Federation of Indian Photography (FIP), India, country representative of FIAP
7. Life member of Image colleague Society (ICS), USA since 2016
8. Member of Global photographic Union (GPU), Italy since 2016
9. Member of United photographers, Hong Kong (UPHK), Hong Kong since 2016
10. Member of United States Photographic Alliance (UPSA), USA since 2016
11. Member of Federation Multicultural Photographic Art (FMPA), USA since 2016
12. Member of Photographic society of Singapore, Singapore since 2016
13. Member of International Union of Photographers (IUP), China since 2017
14. Member of Master of Light (MOL), Canada since 2017
15. Member of Sille Sanat Saray (SSS), Turkey since 2017
16. Life Member of AndhraPradesh State Journalist Society, India, since 2018.
Judging of Photo Salons:
Acting as Judge for various International photo salons under patronage of FIAP, PSA in Color, Mono, Nature, Photo travel and Photo journalism sections.
1. Histogram Photo Circuit, India (PSA 2017/394, FIAP 2017/531-532-533)
2. Singur photo festival, India (PSA 2017/397, FIAP 2017/064)
3. Photo Carnival International salon (PSA 2017/213, FIAP 2017/071)
4. Sun Shadow 1st International Circuit (PSA 2017/373, ICS 2018/133SP)
5. Bangladesh Salon, Bangladesh (PSA 2018/485, FIAP 2018/537)
6. Photon Circuit, Bosnia and Herzegovina (PSA 2018/485)
7. Mirror, Montenegero, Sept 2019 (PSA 2019/389)
8. The story, Macedonia, Sept 2019 (PSA 2019/176)
Nikon D4S and D700 DSLR Camera Bodies, with 14-24mm f2.8, 24-70mm f2.8, 70-200mm f2.8, 17-35mm f2.8, 105mmf2.8, 24mm f2.8, 35mm f2, 50mmf1.4, 200-500mmf5.6 Nikon Lenses, Lucroit Hitech and Singh Ray Filter system, SB910, SB800 and SB700 Speedlite, Gitzo GT3543LS and Mefoto tripods with Benro B6 Ballhead and Wimberley Gimbal head.